Friday 12 October 2012

HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR PHONE SECURITY CODE FREE ONLINE

You can get your imei number by dialing *#06# from your phone, or check your phone battery place or the phone carton

Unlock ur Phone

If you forget your Security code (Lock code), no need to bother about that. We will provide you the code to unlock your phone.
Note: Only for Nokia handsets

on

Your IMEI:

GetSecurityCode

Note:IMEI must be 15 digits
Click the link below if you are having difficulty getting your security code above. http://irshadwap.com/wap/utilities/unlock/get_mastercode.php

4 comments:

  1. I want a code for my motorola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ! I would like to share my experience here . I use Master reset code to break my security lock from Nokia . I got it from the provider Unlocking4free.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this site. This is such a Great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information. Cell Phone Detector

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most easiest way of hiding privacy is by means of apps. Take a look on LEO Privacy in the Android Market.
    It is the most advanced tool to manage your secrets and also photos of your documents. https://goo.gl/BCKwGq

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WANT TO COMMENT, CLICK ON "Post a Comment" then SCROLL TO "comment as" and select profile...
Note: If you do not have a gmail account,open id,wordpress, etc...select "ANONYMOUS"